registerPractice Area

We are accepting new patients and we can cover areas mainly in Wolverhampton, if you are out of the area the practice has the option to register service users although they would need to understand we would not be able to provide home visits, the practice needs to ascertain whether it is clinically appropriate.


Everyone is welcome, in general practice, when requesting to join the surgery we ask you to come in person, you do not need to provide proof of ID, NHS number, immigration status or NHS number in order to receive care but helpful if you have.

The NHS is not free to everyone, and overseas visitors must be charged for specified services, including NHS services so we will be asking you to provide us with information and certain documents to support your claim for free treatment.

If you are a visitor from inside the European Economic Area (EEA) we would ask that you bring your European Health Insurance card (EHIC) or proof of travel insurance along with proof of your nationality with you.

If you are from outside the EEA you will need to provide us with documents to prove your identity where you live, work and when entered the UK, for example passport, visa, current utility bill, council tax or bank statement documents less than 3 months old.

Once you have registered you will be able to make an appointment to see the nurse if you feel you need a health check. She will ask you about your health in general and you will be weighed, have your blood pressure taken and give a sample of urine to be tested.

Provision of Services

Every patient at our practice has a named accountable GP who is responsible for their overall care at the practice. Unless you are told otherwise, this is the GP you are registered with, but does not stop you from seeing any other GPs at the surgery. If you would like to be reminded of your registered GP, or if you would prefer another doctor to be your named accountable GP, then please ask reception. We will make reasonable efforts to accommodate your preferences.

Change of Personal Details

Please let us know as soon as possible if you change your name, address or home and mobile telephone numbers. If you move outside the practice area you should register with a doctor who is local to your new address

Guide to GP Services

The Royal College of General Practitioners has produced a useful guide for patients about the services on offer at GP Surgeries and how to access them.  You can download the guide below.

pdf A Patient Guide to GP Services

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website